Shenyang Shenjing Submersible Pump Co., Ltd.
Phone: Ji Liang: 13238884288
Contact address: North Liguanxi Heping Industrial Park, Yuhong District, Shenyang
Contact Tel: Northeast Sales Tel: 024-25823018 89361125 89361461
Other areas: 024-25512305 25820388
Contact Fax: 024-89361960
Contact: Sales Department: 89361125, After-sales Service Department: 024-89361859
Stainless steel deep well submersible pump series, the shell, connection, pump head, shaft, shaft Huajian, guide vane, water valve, water outlet, filter screen, etc. are all made of stainless steel, the thrust bearing is made of composite stainless steel wear-resistant material, noble quality, product life Longer, reducing maintenance and repair costs. The highest head can reach 260 meters, the diving depth can reach 350 meters, and it breaks through the traditional flow. The 4 "submersible pump can reach a maximum of 20m3 / h, the impeller is in a floating state during work, and the axial pressure on the motor is small. Longer service life. Bedrock drilling can realize small-caliber work, which will obviously save you drilling costs and time. Equipped with a fully automatic liquid level electrical control box, "water full", "shallow water", "automatic control of electric pump on and off With perfect precision overload protection, there is no need to worry about damaging the motor in normal use. The motor is lubricated by oil or water.
Stainless steel deep well submersible pump model:
150QJ, 200QJ, 250QJ, 300QJ, 350QJ, 400QJ.
Corrosion resistance, environmental protection, high head, large flow, oil-filled motor, durable. Scope of application:
It is suitable for applications in mines, factories, buildings, water extraction in deep wells, chemical liquids, medicine, and food processing.
Stainless steel submersible pumps are usually connected by PE pipes, and the joints are connected by flanges or elbows. PE pipe is corrosion resistant and cost-effective.
Conditions of Use
1. The temperature of the medium does not exceed 80 ° C, and the density is 1.0-1.3kg / m & sup; the use range of 304 is easy to use between pH 4-10. If it exceeds the medium, 316 is recommended.
2. In general, the pump must be used within the range of the used head to ensure that the motor is not overloaded. If it is used within the range of the full head, it should be specified when ordering.
3. The motor current must not exceed the rated current of the motor during operation.
Operation and maintenance
1. At the beginning of the operation of the electric pump, pay attention to monitoring and inspection, and it can be officially put into operation if there is no abnormal phenomenon.
2. Every 8h, a comprehensive inspection should be carried out. Pay attention to whether the index values of the ammeter and pressure gauge have changed significantly, whether the operation is stable, and the noise level is high. Pay particular attention to the current during the normal operation of the motor should not exceed the rated value specified on the motor nameplate.
3. If the motor is stopped for more than half a month, the insulation resistance of the motor should be measured once, and its value should not be less than 0.5MΩ (measured immediately after power failure).
4. The instruments of all protection devices should be checked regularly to ensure their correctness and reliability.
5. When the submersible electric pump is used under the specified conditions of use, it should be guaranteed to work reliably within one year. Every one year of rotation or less than one year of operation, but the diving time has reached two years, the electric pump should be lifted from the underground, preventive inspection, planned maintenance, cleaning of the interior of the motor, replacement of wearing parts.
6. If any of the following situations occur, the operation shall be stopped immediately:
1) The pump works at the optimal working point, the voltage is the rated value, and the current is greater than the rated value;
2) When the flow rate is reduced by 20% at the rated head (can also be handled as appropriate according to user needs);
3) When the insulation resistance is lower than 0.5MΩ;
4) When there is significant vibration in the water pipe and there is booming noise;
5) When the installation and use conditions change, and the use conditions are beyond the range.